Let's face it: printing and mailing bills every month consumes a lot of paper. That's why we at Viaero have added Autopay and e-Bill to our online account management features. These useful tools will help you save time, money and our environment. Here are a few of the Autopay and e-Bill benefits:
- Safeguards your personal information
- No postage costs
- No charges for detailed billing
- No waiting for your bills to arrive
- No checks lost in the mail
- Payments are quick and hassle-free
How to Enroll in Autopay and e-Bill
Create a MyViaero.com Account
- Click here to visit MyViaero.com in a new browser window.
NOTE: If you already have a MyViaero.com account, login and skip to the e-Bill setup and Autopay Setup options.
- Click the link under "First Visit?" to begin the registration process.
Enter all required information to create your account. You'll need your primary account phone number.
NOTE: You will be sent a temporary password via text message. Viaero recommends that you change the temporary password to something you can remember.
- Return to the My Viaero sign-in page and enter your username and password to access your account. While viewing the Account Summary tab under the My Account page, click "Update" in theBilling Information section.
Choose "Paperless e-Bill" from the drop-down menu, then press "Submit"
NOTE: Starting with your next month's bill, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your bill statement is ready to view online. Simply login at MyViaero.com to then view your new e-Bill.
- From your Account Summary page, click "Update" in the Payment section.
Be sure the "Recurring Payment" box is checked, then select "Electronic Fund Transfer" from the drop-down menu. Enter the required information (available from a check stub) and press "Submit"
NOTE: Recurring payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on your bill due date.
* One-time $25 bill credit. Valid only for first-time Autopay and e-Bill enrollees. $25 credit applies only when the Electronic Funds Transfer (bank account) option is selected as your payment method; credit card autopayment method does not qualify for bill credit.