Let's face it: printing and mailing bills every month consumes a lot of paper. That's why we at Viaero have added Autopay and e-Bill to our online account management features. These useful tools will help you save time, money and our environment. Here are a few of the Autopay and e-Bill benefits:
- Safeguards your personal information
- No postage costs
- No charges for detailed billing
- No waiting for your bills to arrive
- No checks lost in the mail
- Payments are quick and hassle-free
How to Enroll in Autopay and e-Bill
Create a MyViaero.com Account
- Click here to visit MyViaero.com in a new browser window.
NOTE: If you already have a MyViaero.com account, login and skip to the e-Bill setup and Autopay Setup options.
- Click the link under "First Visit?" to begin the registration process.
Enter all required information to create your account. You'll need your primary account phone number.
NOTE: You will be sent a temporary password via text message. Viaero recommends that you change the temporary password to something you can remember.
- Return to the My Viaero sign-in page and enter your username and password to access your account. While viewing the Account Summary tab under the My Account page, click "Update" in the Billing Information section.
Choose "Paperless e-Bill" from the drop-down menu, then press "Submit"
NOTE: Starting with your next month's bill, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your bill statement is ready to view online. Simply login at MyViaero.com to then view your new e-Bill.
- From your Account Summary page, click "Update" in the Payment section.
Be sure the "Recurring Payment" box is checked, then select "Electronic Fund Transfer" from the drop-down menu. Enter the required information (available from a check stub) and press "Submit"
NOTE: Recurring payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on your bill due date.
* One-time $25 bill credit. Valid only for first-time Autopay and e-Bill enrollees. $25 credit applies only when the Electronic Funds Transfer (bank account) option is selected as your payment method; credit card autopayment method does not qualify for bill credit.