• $0 Down with Viaero Now! & $150 Bill Credit
$0 Down with Viaero Now! purchases: applies to new and renewed lines of activation using the Viaero Now! handset payment installment program; taxes and fees are additional.
$150 Bill Credit: applies to new lines of activation only; cannot be combined with handset trade-in credit on same purchase. Credit will be applied as three monthly $50 credits on the 3rd, 4th and 5th months of service. Account must be maintained in good standing to receive credit.
Not responsible for typographical or pricing errors; in the event of pricing errors, Viaero Wireless reserves the right to cancel or refuse purchases for the affected product.
• 4X More Data Than Verizon®
“4x more data” claim based on a 10/1/2014 comparison against Verizon’s More Everything plans up to 40 GB.
• SWITCH FOR up to $550 (ETF/phone trade-in)
To be eligible for Early Termination Fee (ETF)/phone trade-in credit, you must:
- Port a qualifying post-paid number to Viaero
- Provide your qualifying, unlocked phone to your Viaero sales representative at the point of sale
- Activate with Share More rate plans
- Purchase a Viaero smartphone using an installment plan or 24-month contract
- Fill out and mail to Viaero the ETF Credit Application/Contract Buyout Form within 90 days of activation along with documentation that clearly shows the ETF charges from your existing carrier
- Fill out and mail to Viaero the Handset Credit Form within 90 days of activation
- Maintain your account in good standing with Viaero for a minimum of 60 days and be active at the time we process your ETF Credit Application and Handset Credit forms
• VIAERO NOW! DETAILS:
Viaero Now! customers purchase device(s) in 24 installment payments, the first of which is due at purchase. Customer is eligible for a Viaero Now! upgrade after completing 30 days of the installment contract but must pay the dollar amount equivalent to 12 installment payments. Customer must be on a Viaero More rate plan or new High Speed Internet Data Plan. Customer in a 24 month contract must fulfill 12 months of the current contract. Viaero NOW! customers may process an upgrade but must fulfill 12 months before processing another Viaero NOW! Upgrade unless early payments are made. Customer cannot have been suspended for non-payment within the last 6 months. Customer must return original working device. Device must be cleared of all customer data and passwords. A master reset will be performed on the device. If the device is not in working condition and is enrolled in ASP, the customer must pay the ASP claim fee to proceed with the Viaero NOW! upgrade. If the customer would like to leave the Viaero NOW! Program, the Installments for the line or lines of service must be paid in full – no Early Termination Fees apply as the Installment Amount remaining on the line or lines of service is in lieu of the ETF. Current termination policies apply.