Offer subject to termination without notice. Limited to $200 per line; maximum of 5 lines. Taxes not included. Allowance for early termination fee given as credit on Viaero Wireless bill. Find more details at www.viaero.com, in Viaero stores and at 877.4VIAERO.
Who is eligible?
- Wireless customers under an existing contract with another carrier
- Current Viaero Wireless customers wanting to add a new user (currently with another carrier) to their existing accounts
- Successful credit check required
- Not available if a deposit is required
- Customers whose accounts are not required to be credit limited.
How do I keep my number?
- Tips for keeping your current number (also called "porting" your number)
- Do not disconnect your phone number from your previous carrier as this will happen automatically during the porting process
- Visit a Viaero Wireless store or authorized dealer. (Click Here to find a location near you.)
- Bring a copy of your bill from your previous carrier
- Be sure your account number is shown on the bill.
- A Viaero representative will process your request.
How do I get started?
- This offer is available in stores and through our Authorized Dealers.
- Click Here to find a location near you
How do I receive my Early Termination Fee credit?
- You must maintain service with Viaero Wireless for 60 days in order to receive credit for the Early Termination Fee from your previous carrier.
- Your account must be current with no past-due balance.
- After activating service with Viaero Wireless, print the Early Termination Fee Credit form and fill it out completely.
- We'll process your credit as soon as we receive your form and copy of your last bill showing the Early Termination Fee, so send it in as soon as you receive it. If we receive your paperwork before you've been a customer for 60 days, we'll process it immediately after the first 60 days of service. Then, you'll see the credit in 4 to 8 weeks.
- You must submit the ETF Credit form and previous carrier's bill showing the Early Termination Fee within 90 days of becoming a Viaero Wireless customer.
- If you're keeping your number: don't forget to pay the last bill from your previous wireless carrier.
- If you're getting a new number: disconnect service with your previous carrier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long do I have to send in the last bill from my previous wireless carrier?
A: It must be received within 90 days of activation with Viaero Wireless.
Q: If I disconnect Cellular Service with Viaero within the first 60 days, will I lose my credit?
A: Yes, your mobile number must remain active with Viaero Wireless for over 60 days before you will receive your credit.
Q: Will you credit the taxes associated with this fee?
A: No, only the early termination fee will be credited.
Q: If I have two accounts with Viaero Wireless can I pick which account gets the credit?
A: No, the activating account is the only one that receives the credit.
Q: Why do you need my bill from my previous carrier?
A: To verify your account information and the amount of the Early Termination Fee that is to be credited to your Viaero Wireless account.
Q: How will this credit display on my Viaero Wireless bill?
A: The credit will display as an adjustment on your Viaero Wireless bill.
Q: How much credit will I receive?
A: This will vary depending on the carrier and the amount of their Early Termination Fee. The maximum amount you will receive is $200.00 per subscription, up to 5 lines.
Q: Do you disconnect my service for me?
A: If you keep your same number, yes we handle the disconnection for you. If you do not keep your number, you are responsible for disconnecting service with your previous carrier.
Q: How do I pay my last bill from my previous carrier?
A: Pay your last bill with your previous carrier as you normally would.
Q: When can I expect the credit to show up on my Viaero Wireless bill?
A:You will receive your Early Termination Fee credit four (4) to eight (8) weeks from the time we receive and process your information, and no earlier than 60 days following your Viaero Wireless service activation.